How to Find Us
- Road E442 goes from Turnov to Jičín through the township of Hrubá Skála.
- On the way from Turnov, turn right after the railway stop Hrubá Skála (left before the stop on the way from Jičín) and keep going 2,2 km to an intersection. Take a right turn towards Vyskeř.
- The castle stands on a promontory to the right, approx. 300 meters after the intersection.
- Parking is available on the first court or in a parking lot in front of the castle.
- In wintertime, it is recomended to keep driving towards Jičín and turn to Hrubá Skála in the township of Borek (first turn).
- Hotel parking on the first court: fee of 150 CZK per day (approx. 5,5€)
- Capacity: 12 cars
- Front-hotel parking lot: fee
- Hrubá Skála (about 2.5 km following the blue trail) and Karlovice-Sedmihorky (2.5 km following the greentrail) are the nearest railway stops.
- Turnov railway station is about 6 km away (red trail).
- Further stations and stops: Mladějov, Malechovice
Copyright © 2007-2022 EuroAgentur Hotels&Travel a.s.